You will need
- myNaturewatch Standard Camera
- a shallow, watertight bowl of some kind
(upturned dustbin lid, a large circular plant tray)
- Some stones or gravel
- Bricks to raise the bowl up if it doesn't have a plinth
- Rainwater or tapwater
- Fill the base of shallow waterproof Container with Gravel. A bowl, dustbin lid or tray is ideal.
- Elevate your birdbath on a few bricks, so as to protect it from cats and squirrels.
- Fill it with Rainwater or Tap Water and position a few rocks to emerge above the water-line.
- Positioning your mycamera is open to interpretation - it works well in an overhead position, facing the pond or even in the pond. Be imaginative.