You will need
- myNaturewatch Standard Camera
- normal sized washing up bowl or big bucket
- washed gravel to cover the bottom of the bowl a few inches depth
- 2 or 3 suitable aquatic plants
- Enough rainwater to fill the bowl
- Old bricks or logs to surround the bowl
Find a shady spot in your Garden to create your Pond
Line the base of a waterproof Basin or Tub with washed pebbles or sand.
Create platforms and shelter within the empty pond by arranging upturned pots and rocks.
Add in a few aquatic plants
Fill your Pond with rainwater
Build steps to your pond by placing rocks and logs around it.
Construct a Camera mount close to the pond using using garden canes or timber and cable ties. The positioning of the camera is open to interpretation - it works well in an overhead position, facing the pond or even in the pond. Be imaginative!